Monday, July 7, 2014

Here's my story ...

✏️Hey lovelies and welcome to my blog ! Let me introduce myself ; I am Chelsea and I am taking in this thing called life with experiences and memories that will last a lifetime . I have always had a passion for both reading and writing. Currently 20 years old and a full-time student residing in the state of Pennsylvania. In the Fall, I will be entering into my junior year of college working towards a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice . My education is a top priority and it is something I work hard at. Aside from 15 credits per semester, working part-time, and maintaining a social life; I cannot wait to begin on this exciting journey of blogging my ideas, opinions, and advice ! 
💕Stay blessed , Chelsea 
• Instagram @Mixedbonita
• Twitter @Babiibonita 

"There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."
- Nelson Mandela

No comments:

Post a Comment